Tulare Veterinary Hospital provides dairy services and wellness care for dairies in Tulare and Kings County. Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, D.V.M. is a certified dairy practitioner who provides a variety of dairy services to ensure the health of your cattle. Our dairy services are designed to emphasize overall wellness, prevent and treat health conditions, as well as emergency care. Dr. Rodriguez is able to perform the following on-farm services:
- Set-up and monitoring
- Vaccination program
- Treatment protocols
- Mastitis prevention, treatment strategies
- Calf/Heifer management and vaccination programs
- TB and Brucellosis testing
Client Continuing Education
- In-office herdsmen/employee training programs
- Customized on-farm training schools
- We issue health certificates for interstate transportation.
Emergency Care and Surgery
- Emergency care and surgical procedures for dairy cattle. (For established clients only.)
If you have any questions regarding our dairy services, please call us today at (559) 686-8544.